N.Y.C. METRO STARS
The New York City Metro Stars mens soccer team is expanding its reach and anticipates broadening the enthusiasm and Interest throughout the five (5) boroughs of New York City . The NYC Metro Stars is a premier amateur men’s soccer team whose primary mission is to provide an avenue for the Development of men and soccer players in a highly competitive environment. The New York Metro Stars also provides wholesome Quality family entertainment while developing the game of soccer in the local community. The New York Metro Stars competes in the Cosmopolitan soccer league (CSLNY) that is affiliated with soccer through the United State soccer amateur.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY FOR THIS TEAM.
THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS.
PRACTICE Saturday and Sunday. IN THE AFTERNOON . FOR THREE HOURS. Want to play for the Metros? First of all, we are a club for now. If you're only interested in arriving ten minutes before the game, playing for 90 minutes, and leaving to go home at the final whistle, we may not be the team for you.
We are also strictly amateur (semi Pro) and we do not pay players We trying to put this team as a professional team. In fact you will have to pay your pass to the U.S.S.F. and registration fees, Other than this. All you need to do is get yourself to the field, and we expect you to dress with clothes from our sponsors.
Virtually all our games are on Sundays - times and locations will vary but usually within New York and late morning/early afternoon kick-off times. Home games and practice for the team is in Randall's Island , The men's team are looking for quality players - by which we mean players who are fit and have played recently at a high level (semipro or college or other amateur league in the US or abroad). We do not want anyone who is not interested in serious soccer - if you cannot commit to play most Sundays, then do not waste our time.
email our talent scouts. Give us a little bit of background as to your football experience, and don't forget to give a contact email or telephone number. No beginners please.
NEW YORK CITY METRO STARS INFO.
PHONE: (347)605-5774 (347) 605-5775
EMAI: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
WEB PAGE www.nycmetrostars.com
GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT OF NYC METRO STARS Rules and Responsibilities for Players, Parents.
The purpose of the NYC Metro Stars code of conduct is to promote a positive environment of sportsmanship and respectful behavior among our players, volunteers, parents and staff.
• NYC Metro Stars believes to develop true Leaders in Our Neighborhoods we must act in a way that
Respects ourselves and those around us.
• NYC Metro Stars believes in the following principles:
Learn – Keep an open mind be ready to learn from those around you.
The actions and behaviors of those involved in NYC Metro Stars will affect many youth; therefore it is imperative that
All those connected with NYC Metro Stars always engage in conduct that is positive and representative of Metro Stars.
Examples of Conduct Violation:
. Possession or use of drugs/alcohol/tobacco
. Possession of use of a weapon
. Disrespecting and verbally abusing a player, volunteer, coach, parent or staff
. Participating in a gang
. Swearing or displaying obscene, vulgar gestures or language
NYC Metro Stars staff and coaches are expected to treat players respectfully, consistently and fairly at all times.
Parents are asked to be supportive of all players and respect the decisions of the coaches, referees and
Metro Stars staff.
We expect everyone involved with NYC Metro Stars to respect this code of conduct.
Players Responsibilities & Rules
1. Work hard, have fun and give your Best effort every time you are on the Field for practices or games.
2. Wear all required equipment (shin guards, proper shoes & uniforms (1 black short and a black socks and 1 white short and white socks).
3. Pay attention to the coaches when they are speaking and providing Instructions on or off the field. Respect the decisions.
4. Be a team player. Players should learn the rules of soccer and play by them at all times. Learn and develop
Teamwork, discipline and Sportsmanship and practice them.
5. Be on time for all games and Practices. Persistent lateness or Absence will result in reduction of Playing time.
6. Disrespectful behavior to coaches or other players will not be tolerated. The use of indecent or profane language is unacceptable. Use of such language may result in Suspension.
7. Fighting, horseplay or any physical or verbal abuse will not be tolerated. Penalties may include issuing a red
Card and ejection from the game. The Board may impose additional penalties up to and including suspension from the league and fines that the player has to pay.
8. Put the uniforms and the training uniforms worn in a red bag after the games. If you take out the balls of the bag you put in its place. Throw your garbage in the trash can. Drink all the bottle of water do not throw the half .
9. All players will receive back sack, Sport bottle and a presentation t – shirt. And any gifts that the club gives you .you have to wear them because of our sponsors. Important.
Parents’ Responsibilities & Rules
1. Be sure that your child attends all practices and games. Coordinate transportation to ensure that the player is prompt when arriving and departing. If unable to attend a game or practice, notify the coach and/or manager of the team. Persistent, unexcused absences and lateness may affect the future inclusion of a player on the game roster.
2. Ensure that your child brings all equipment and uniforms to games and practices.
3. Support your child’s coach and help when you can. Disagreements with your coach do not belong on the field. Questions, input and positive suggestions should be voiced to the coach in the absence of players.
4. Parents are encouraged to come and watch, but should not shout instructions from the sidelines. This causes confusion. Players should listen for coach’s and reefs instructions only.
5. Parents and spectators for each team should remain at least six feet behind the sidelines and across the field from players. Parents should not stand behind the goal posts or goal line. Parents should not go on the field before, during, or in-between games.
6. Parents are expected to set a good example for the children at all times by their positive behavior, sportsmanship, attitude and language. Abusive language, behavior or physical assault may result in immediate suspension from the soccer club.
7. Parents are expected to demonstrate respect for the referees.
COMPLETE THIS FORM IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR METRO STARS.
The $60 registration fee is required when you arrive at the try-out. This is a one time fee, even if invited to the second try-out. The money is not refundable.
Please check your emails for more information.
Payable by credit card, cash. Welcome to Tryout Registration for the NYC METRO STARS SOCCER CLUB this tryout pass is valid for 2 tryouts dates .
OPEN TRYOUTS THIS FEBRUARY 17 - 2018
TRAVEL TRYOUT CRITERIA & FORMAT
TRAVEL SOCCER TRYOUT FORMAT 2016-2017
How are players evaluated and selected for travel teams? Players are evaluated using several criteria. The three most important areas of evaluation are technical ability, speed and character.